CIVIC CENTER RENTAL INFORMATION
Rental Fee: $125.00 per day
Deposit: $150.00 Effective 10/01/2016
Deposit must be paid within 7 days of the civic center reservation or name will be removed from rental calendar. Once your name is removed,it will rented on a first come, first serve basis. The deposit is refundable - if condition is left according to lease agreement & checklist.
New rental hours effective October 1, 2016 will be 7:30 AM to 12 midnight. No early entry or late exit or you will loose your deposit. It will be monitored by the police department. *** If you need to decorate the day or evening before event, you will need to rent center for an additional day - no exceptions per town management****
- A government issued photo ID is required.
- You will be required to sign a lease agreement.
1) Wilkesboro Town Hall, 203 West Main Street, Wilkesboro, NC
2) Night Deposit Box at the Wilkesboro Town Hall located beside the drive-thru window & is available 24/7.
3) Mail to: Town of Wilkesboro Civic Center, PO Box 1056, Wilkesboro, NC 28697.
Cash, Money Order, Checks, Credit or Debit cards via above payment locations.
Payments cannot be taken over the telephone or online
You must have paid the rental fee & deposit, signed a contract, and have provided photo ID. Key must be picked up by renter at Wilkesboro Town Hall, 203 West Main Street, Wilkesboro, NC one-two days in advance. Town Hall hours are 8:00 AM - 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday.
Returning the key:
Key must be returned the next morning before noon. If rental is on a weekend, on Monday morning.
1) Night deposit box at the Wilkesboro Town Hall located at the drive-thru window. Available 24/7.
2) Inside the Wilkesboro Town Hall at the payment counter or drive thru window.
Once your rental is over, the renter will be refunded their deposit after 30 days, if the center is left in accordance of your lease terms, the checklist posted, no damage and no violations were found.
- 16 - 8 ft rectangular tables
- Approx. 115 chairs
- Sofas, chairs, and other furniture
- Kitchen equipped with 2 sinks, 2 dishwashers, 2 ovens, 2 stovetops and 1 side-by-side refrigerator - not commercial grade
- Kitchen has 2 serving windows
- No silverware, dishes, pots or pans
- Speaker stand - No intercom / speaker system
- Indoor flag stand sets with cords & tassels - US & NC flags
- Large retractable screen
- Free Wi-Fi
- No electronics such as TV, projector or sound system
- Stage lighting
- Telephone - local calls only
- Large trash cans provided and is located behind the building. Dumpsters are also on-site as well
- Handicap accessible facilities
- No ladders or tools for decorating
- No cooking appliances larger than a coffee maker or crockpot will be allowed. The maximum limit is 3 small appliances without prior written approval by lessor. The lessee will forfeit deposit for more than 3 small appliances or for using commercial/industrial appliances. The wiring is not sufficient to handle the electrical load of more than the limit or commercial or industrial grade appliances.
Different occupancy capacities with different types of furniture (see table beside).